Sorry, it's been so long.....
Well, we're almost done with the second trimester!! We just cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by! Granted, we still have three and a half months to go but GEEZ....it has just flown by!
Not much to report on these past few weeks. I feel our little munchkin move all the time. Baby is quite the mover and shaker!! :) And if the baby kicks/pushes hard enough you can see the movements on the outside of my shirt-WILD, I know!! Adam was finally able to feel the baby move this weekend too! So that's exciting! We bought the changing dresser/table and a chest of drawers this weekend...we're waiting to put it all in the baby's room until we decide how we will paint the room. We have a few ideas but nothing for certain yet...I suppose we outta get going since there are very few weekends Adam and I have off together...but hey we've got three months right?!?!!?!?!?!!? :)
We have another appointment this Friday. I am sure the usual will be checked, but I am going to ask them if they are set on our due date of March 17th. I just really think that their prediction may be a little late (of course this could be wishful thinking too).
Ok, here's my reasoning....
Four weeks ago our baby weighed 10 ounces and the books/internet "say" that now the baby should almost weigh a pound AND that others will not be able to feel your baby move until weeks 26-28...HELLO, we've surpassed all of these things....or we could just be having a BIG baby.....sigh.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Well, we're almost done with the second trimester!! We just cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by! Granted, we still have three and a half months to go but GEEZ....it has just flown by!
Not much to report on these past few weeks. I feel our little munchkin move all the time. Baby is quite the mover and shaker!! :) And if the baby kicks/pushes hard enough you can see the movements on the outside of my shirt-WILD, I know!! Adam was finally able to feel the baby move this weekend too! So that's exciting! We bought the changing dresser/table and a chest of drawers this weekend...we're waiting to put it all in the baby's room until we decide how we will paint the room. We have a few ideas but nothing for certain yet...I suppose we outta get going since there are very few weekends Adam and I have off together...but hey we've got three months right?!?!!?!?!?!!? :)
We have another appointment this Friday. I am sure the usual will be checked, but I am going to ask them if they are set on our due date of March 17th. I just really think that their prediction may be a little late (of course this could be wishful thinking too).
Ok, here's my reasoning....
Four weeks ago our baby weighed 10 ounces and the books/internet "say" that now the baby should almost weigh a pound AND that others will not be able to feel your baby move until weeks 26-28...HELLO, we've surpassed all of these things....or we could just be having a BIG baby.....sigh.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ff
Here's a new 'belly shot'...I look a little tired huh?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Thanks for viewing!! See ya!

1 comment:
look at that big belly..I LOVE it!! I miss you..
Post a Comment