This is our journey to parenthood! We created this blog so that our loved ones could share in the excitement and not miss a beat. We hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bennett Norman Linn

Here he is!! Just wanted to show you all some pictures of our love!! Enjoy!

Just Born!!

Our Little Sweet Pea!


5 comments:

Harris Boys said...

I LOVE him...he is SOOOOO cute!! see ya'll soon

aunt kk

Anonymous said...

Yep, yep, yep....looks like good NCSU WOLFPACK material to me.... maybe football, baseball,...who knows. (T-shirt will soon be on the way) Love you Blair & Adam and what a good job!!!!

Anty (oops) GREAT Anty Carol

Anonymous said...

Bennett is soooo adorable! I can't wait to hold him!!!

See you soon!
Carmen

The Madsens said...

Hey Blair! Carmen told me about your blog. Your little man is so stinking cute! I love those lips! Good luck with everything and congratulations!

KellyAnn

Anonymous said...

The baby is beautiful!! You guys did such a great job. Can't wait to see and meet little Bennett. Love, Momma Cash