This is our journey to parenthood! We created this blog so that our loved ones could share in the excitement and not miss a beat. We hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ahhh, sweet relief!

At least about one thing….

Ok, I’ll make this short….I finally told my work that I was pregnant. I wanted to wait until after the first trimester was over for fear of loss but I almost had to tell them now…we are moving to a different office and I have been elected to help facilitate the move….ie: help pack and move stuff…can’t do that, now can I? But anyways, I feel so much better now-like 'half' the weight of the world has been lifted off of me. I was soooo dreading telling my office…it’s a construction company, ya know Manly, Men here-no time for babies! But they took it very well. I am glad it went well...in fact my sweet boss bought me four different types of ginger candy to help with my nausea! Now all I need in order to have ALL the weight of the world lifted is to go to the sonogram this Friday and everything be a-ok-PERFECT! PLEASE keep me and sweet pea in your prayers. Prayer is the only true healer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay..I'm sure your happy that everyone knows now :) tomorrow's appt will go great!!!! xoxoxo