This is our journey to parenthood! We created this blog so that our loved ones could share in the excitement and not miss a beat. We hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Almost Done...

...with the first trimester! 11 weeks 5 days today!

Well, I was going to start off by saying, "I have felt great all week...NO nausea!" But I do believe I spoke too soon! Just a bit ago I started feeling yucky again! Oh well!! Comes with it and I'd do it all over seven fold!

Ok, so we had a doctor’s appointment on Monday with Dr. Bauer. He is great! Very funny and easy going! Nothing really was done this appointment...weigh me (finally gained [1lb] instead of loosing), check for sugar/protein in urine, listened for heart tones, talk about how I am feeling, etc. The usual! However, Adam was sly and recorded the heart tones on my cell phone. Surely there's a way to upload it to this blog. If I figure out how I will be sure to do so. It is such a great sound...shwoosh, shwoosh,shwoosh,shwoosh,shwoosh really fast! It’s a miracle. God truly is good. It is just so amazing to me that God has created this life inside of me and it has a heart beat, movement, fingers, toes....AMAZING!! Next appointment is not for another month but I will be sure to update with any news and changes! (Next appointment blood work and the next appointment will be the 'big' ultrasound where you see so much more!! Gender included!)

Well, that's all! Nothing really new! Thank you for stopping by and please keep us in your prayers!! Lots and Lots of love!!

No comments: