Just thought I'd check in!!
Nothing really new going on....I had to go to the doc again this past Friday for more bleeding/spotting and cramping. But my "cervix is tight" and the heart beat is wonderful, so nothing to worry about. Gosh, this pregnancy thing is scary...at least for us it has been. Also, the doctor prescribed me a medication to help with my nausea because I am losing weight again and have been for the most part...I may be losing weight but gee, I sure do have a pudge going on!!! :) So that’s about it in a nutshell...just gotta take it easy. (FYI: my hubby is doing a FABULOUS job of helping me do that at home...so wonderful!!!!! :))
Ok, I suppose we'll talk at ya later! Love you all!!
This is our journey to parenthood! We created this blog so that our loved ones could share in the excitement and not miss a beat. We hope you enjoy it!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hi mama...you let me know if you need anything!! I'm great around the house :) love ya
Post a Comment