Well, nothing new to report but I thought I would touch base with you!
My belly is growing that is for sure! Each time I see my reflection I just cannot believe that is me! All the trying and praying for a baby and now we are! It is still surreal to me sometimes. I think once I feel the baby move it will seem more real. (Not too much longer now for that day!!)
So let’s see, what else has been going on...
~Feeling SO much better (knock on wood) still tired early/easy but hey, I am growing a baby!
~Adam is only a few weeks away from graduating from the fire academy
~We bought baby bedding (cause it was on SUPER sale...unisex of course!)
~Angie gave us her crib
~Shopped and bought first maternity clothes
~Definitely had to start wearing ALL maternity clothes this week
~I've felt some strange flutters in my belly (could be gas :) could be Sweet Pea?!?!?!)
~Doctor's appointment on Monday (just blood work and check heart tones-I think that’s all)
I do believe that is all! So, not too exciting but then again that is good news sometimes too! Love to you all and we'll check back later.
My belly is growing that is for sure! Each time I see my reflection I just cannot believe that is me! All the trying and praying for a baby and now we are! It is still surreal to me sometimes. I think once I feel the baby move it will seem more real. (Not too much longer now for that day!!)
So let’s see, what else has been going on...
~Feeling SO much better (knock on wood) still tired early/easy but hey, I am growing a baby!
~Adam is only a few weeks away from graduating from the fire academy
~We bought baby bedding (cause it was on SUPER sale...unisex of course!)
~Angie gave us her crib
~Shopped and bought first maternity clothes
~Definitely had to start wearing ALL maternity clothes this week
~I've felt some strange flutters in my belly (could be gas :) could be Sweet Pea?!?!?!)
~Doctor's appointment on Monday (just blood work and check heart tones-I think that’s all)
I do believe that is all! So, not too exciting but then again that is good news sometimes too! Love to you all and we'll check back later.

No comments:
Post a Comment