Well, let's see....Adam and my daddy finished painting/chair railing the baby's room, the furniture is all in the room as well, nothing really as far as decorations go but we still have time for that. We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! It was really nice to get away and not rush around getting this done or that done before Monday rolls around-just relaxing. Our Christmas was nice (we were able to see lots of our family and just have a nice, relaxing day) and we had a simple New Year's (Few friends came over but after midnight it was GOOD NIGHT...I'm tired and Adam had to work the next morning).
Really nothing too exciting to report! The baby is growing and growing! It still so amazing to us that we will have our very own little blessing in just a few short weeks!! When the baby moves it is sooooo CrAzY looking now...not little 'muscle spasms' but body parts poking and moving. I can just sit and stare at my belly all day if I could! I am really enjoying being pregnant.
Welps, I guess I will leave you with some pictures and all our love! Love you all!!

30 weeks...arg! (look at Codee :))

Baby's room with paint, chair rail and furniture...no decorations yet...kinda plain right now!

Two Year Anniversary
New Year's Eve

1 comment:
IT IS ABOUT TIME!!! I would check everyday and nothing :(
I LOVE your big belly....I just can't wait to meet him/her. I hope you know how proud I am of you!! I just love you to pieces and know you are going to make an AMAZING mommy!!!
all my love to you, adam and the baby!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment