First off, THANK YOU to my wonderful hostess. They did a fabulous job. Second, THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends and family that came and celebrated with us. I could not ask for a better group of girls. You all mean the world to me. I cannot wait for little Sweet Pea to meet all of his/her wonderful Aunties!! :)
The shower was a huge success. We had great food, wonderful games, and lots of laughs!! We are truly, truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and family. I will leave you with a plethora of pictures. I am sure to add more, so stay tuned!!
We thank you all again for EVERYTHING!! Lots of love!
The shower was a huge success. We had great food, wonderful games, and lots of laughs!! We are truly, truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and family. I will leave you with a plethora of pictures. I am sure to add more, so stay tuned!!
We thank you all again for EVERYTHING!! Lots of love!
Hostess with the Mostess!
The "Celeb Baby Game"
Aunt Ashy and Granmommy
SuSu and Aunt Leslie
Sweet Pea's First Gifts
Some of the "Aunites"
Wahooo, the boppy!! :)
NO, Kristy, I am not THAT big!!! :)

1 comment:
YAY for updates :) I'm sooooo glad you loved everything!!!!!! You deserved it all! We love you mommy!!!!!
Post a Comment