Well, its Tuesday which means we had the sonogram yesterday....everything looks great!! We were able to see our Sweet Pea. We saw its little heart a beating away!! We were even able to hear the heart beat. Let me tell you, that was the most wonderful sound I think I have ever heard!! The Tech said everything looks good. The only negative is that I have two cysts on my left ovary. The tech said they are not interfering with the baby, so that's good...but let’s face it, my ovaries have NO use right now anyways! I'm not really worried about the cysts because many women have cysts and they are fine. The tech said they would probably go away on their own....they're only the size of the tip of a pinky finger. I see a doctor on August 27th, he'll be able to tell me more than the tech can....so we'll save all that 'til then!
But anyways, back to Sweet Pea (that is the reason you're reading this :)). I know it’s kinda hard to see and it's hard to tell but that really is Sweet Pea! The backwards 'C' shaped object is Sweet Pea! The other round object is the yolk sack. How wonderful, huh? I know, I know only a face a mother could love!!!!!! :)
Sorry, it’s so brief...I have a headache and have had a headache since yesterday...probably from all the worrying I did!! Well, I will post later with more thoughts, news, and updates!!! Take care!! Lots of love!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment